“NTLDR is missing”
This error is coming on windows Server 2003
Follow these steps
1) Use the Windows Server 2003 Bootable CD to restart the computer.
2) At the Welcome to Setup screen, press R to repair the Windows Server 2003 installation.
3) To use the Recovery Console to repair the Windows Server 2003 installation, press C.
4) Type the number that corresponds to the Windows installation that you want to repair, and then press ENTER.
5) Type the Administrator password, and then press ENTER.
6) Check if ntldr or ntdetect.com are at the root of C:
a. If the files aren’t there copy them over from the 2003 CD.
7) Verify that Boot.ini is at the root and isn’t corrupt.
8) From the prompt run these commands:
b. Fixboot C:
10) Reboot server and it should come up.
In some cases boot.ini need to rebuild. If so use this command: bootcfg /rebuild